Warranties and Job Specifications
- 1 year warranty from scaling or peeling
- 1 year warranty on cracking
All test strength of concrete to be in excess 4500 P.S.I. of amount indicated below with 6% air entrainment.
- HIGH TECH CONCRETE with granite rock
- AGGREGATE – 4500 P.S.I.
- Fiber mesh included
- Thickness: 4″
- Reinforcement used: 3/8″ steel bars 2′ ft. on center
- Thickness: 4″
- Reinforcement used: 2-3/8″ steel bars, 2 ft. on center
- Thickness: 5″
- Reinforcement used: 3/8″ steel bars 2 ft.
Steps: 6″ – 12″ thick with 3/8″ steel bars installed
- All concrete work will have a CS 309 membrane sealing and curing compound applied.
- Second coat of sealer applied after completion on all driveways and garage floors.
- Black dirt filled along edge of construction.
- Sod filled along edge of construction.
- Class #5 compacted base. 2′ to 4″
Price includes removal of all existing concrete, compacted fill, labor, and material unless specified otherwise.
Note: This Contract may be withdrawn by us if not accepted within 30 days.
All material is guaranteed to be as specified. All work to be completed in a workmanlike manner according to standard practices. Any alterations or deviation from above specification involving extra costs, will become an extra charge over and above the estimate. Southside Concrete Contractors Inc. has the right to contingent upon strikes, accidents or delays beyond our control. Owner to carry fire, windstorm and other necessary insurance. Our workers are fully covered by Workmen’s Compensation Insurance.
We Propose hereby to furnish material and labor complete in accordance with above specifications.